23 March 2015

Week 3 Update: I'm Getting Lazy

It's been three weeks since I started this thing! How am I doing? Well, I seem to have caught a head cold so I'll keep it short and simple. Oh! And I started using a new phone (Lumia Icon) so hopefully the pictures will be in better quality and more consistent from week to week.

I haven't made any product changes this week but I did slack on the routine at least 4 days. Yikes. Anyway, let's start things off with a progress post selfie, pink pajama edition.


March skin care routine week 3 face

The zit from last week is gone and did not leave behind a scar or pigmentation. I attribute this to fighting the urge to pop it and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

March skin care routine week 2 forearm  March skin care routine week 3 forearm
Left: Week 2 Forearm // Right: Week 3 Forearm

March skin care routine week 2 thigh  March skin care routine week 3 thigh
Left: Week 2 Thigh // Right: Week 3 Thigh

I think it's getting worse. Is it? I was going to keep using Hydrophor (the prescription version of Aquaphor Healing Ointment) as the occlusive for my body routine until I got a chance to pick up mineral oil, but I should probably stop because it has lanolin alcohol.

Man, that dermatology appointment at the end of this month cannot come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment